- 2 packages of graham crackers sleeves about 2 cups of graham cracker crumbs
- 1 stick of salted butter melted
- juice of 2 fresh limes
- 2/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons of maple syrup
- 7 oz of Greek yogurt, I used Fage
- Spray a tart pan with cooking spray. In a food processor, pulse graham crackers until fine. Add in melted butter and keep pulsing until the texture resembles wet sand. Pack into the tart pan with your hands making it even to the corners. Place in the freezer to set.
- In a medium bowl, using a hand mixer beat heavy whipping cream until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix greek yogurt, maple syrup, zest of 1 lime and the juice from the limes. Fold the whipped cream mixture in with spatula until combined. Pour mixture into tart pan and smooth it out on top. Place in freezer for 1-2 hours and then serve!
This tart is very light and refreshing. It kind of is a cross between a key lime pie and a cheesecake. It’s not like a traditional tart but it’s DELICIOUS. My favorite part about it is that it is very easy to make, requires minimal clean-up and you don’t even have to turn your oven on. This dessert would be perfect for an outside gathering. I hope you enjoy it!