- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 jar of natural creamy peanut butter, I used Wild Friends
- 2 tablespoons of coconut oil
- 1/4 cup of almond flour
- Line a 9 cup muffin tray with paper liners. In a microwave safe bowl melt 1/2 cup chocolate and 1 tablespoon of coconut oil stopping every 20 seconds to stir until smooth. Use a spoon to cover the bottom of the muffin liner with chocolate. Place in the freezer.
- In a medium sized bowl mix peanut butter and almond flour with a spatula until a dough-like consistency forms. Remove muffin tray from freezer and add 1 teaspoon of peanut butter mixture into the center. Place back in freezer. Melt the rest of the chocolate again like you did in step one. Remove muffin tray and cover remainder of cups with chocolate. Place back in freezer to harden and then enjoy!
- These are smaller than muffins and the chocolate should not be filled to the top.
- You can use any kind of chocolate you want!
- Keep these in an air tight container in the freezer and let sit on counter for 10 minutes before ready to eat.